Line up for the Sustainable St Andrews Fair announced !
drews Sustainability fair. There will be experts in energy, fantastic foodies, eye catching clobber, terrific transport types, wonderful waste people and an excellent array of advisor’s to help you live happy, sustainable lives.
Friday 10th October from 11am till 5pm
Saturday 11th October from 10.00am to 3.30pm
Confirmed attendance at the Fair
- Direct Savings – Insulation and energy saving devices
- KK Electrics – Home energy saving and utility selection
- The Marine Conservation society (Saturday only)
- The Energy savers
- RB Grant Electricals – Renewables
- Next Genergy – Renewables energy
- Solar and wind applications –
- eco savers
- Scallan renewables
- Electric Bikes Scotland
- Zero Waste (Friday only but waste awareness stand on Saturday)
- The Natural Energy Company
- Sealed ‘n’ sound
- The Craft Society (Saturday only)
- Both days we will be making flowerpots from newspaper.
On Saturday afternoon there will be 3 talks:
- 2:00- Sustainable fishing and marine conservation.
- 2:30- Reuse vs. Recycle
- 3:00- The art of Compost making
We have lots of activity stalls for kids and adults as well as expert advice available on everything from carsharing to waste, insulation to renewable energy. The transition team will of course be on hand with some fun crafty activities as well as asking visitors to help develop our food foraging map of St Andrews. Join us At St Andrews Town Hall. FREE entry so bring a friend or two.