The Green Film Festival is about starting discussions and broadening horizons. Films take place throughout the year but the main event takes place in February. A 2-5 day festival featuring panel discussions, group activities and Q&As. Join this committee and help share the green enthusiasm with people all across St Andrews!
- Choosing engaging environmental films to screen, as well as speakers/panellists to invite for discussion events
- Creating promotional materials and publicising the festival, through posters and social media
- Organising smaller events, workshops and screenings in the run up to the festival
- Seeking funding opportunities and organising fundraising events
- Running our annual short film competition, The Leafies