JOB OFFER: Bike Pool Cycle Mechanic – Position Filled
Our current and valued cycle mehanic is leaving us for pastures new. As such, we are seeking a replacement.
Employed by our partner, Cyclepath Scotland, the part-time role is to work alongside Transition staff and volunteers to provide a professional and insured Bike Pool maintenance service.
- Lead mechanic in a team of two or more volunteers at Bike Pool Fix It Sessions.
- Running pop-up ‘Dr Bike’ stations at events such as Farmer’s Markets, supporting people to fix their own bikes.
- Required for a minimum of 2.5 hours a week across Tuesday and Wednesday evenings during academic term time in St Andrews.
- More hours are available fixing up donated bikes in your own time for the Bike Pool rental scheme.
- Pay is £11 an hour.
- The candidate would ideally have a Velotech Gold or be willing to undertake the course, which would be paid for.
- We are looking for someone with good people skills and who would be willing to teach others while you work
For more information or to apply please contact email@example.com