The St Andrews Botanic Gardens are a source of outdoor beauty and joy for the many visitors that wander this expansive park each year. To continue this success, the Gardens are looking to build the team with the addition of a new face that can be the energetic, personable point of contact for all its guests.
In this role the post holder will be supporting an excellent guest experience by:
1. Serving all Garden Guests with enthusiasm, knowledge and a warm welcome
2. Coordinating all retail activities for the Garden including tea room, retail, plant
sales and special events.
3. Undertake buying for all retail areas and tea room supplies
4. Being the first point of contact for Guest enquiries
5. Assisting with invoicing, payments, educational program bookings and
development of Guest Experience offering
6. Assisting over the winter months with administration and marketing
If this is something that may interest you please email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 01334476452 or check the following link, Guest Experience Supervisor.